Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round will see the Tampa Bay Lightning and Toronto Maple Leafs play on Sunday, May 8, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Maple Leafs lead the series 2-1. Oddsmakers give the Lightning -118 odds on the moneyline in this matchup against the Maple Leafs (-103).
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Predictions
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- The Lightning are 48-24 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter, Tampa Bay is 46-23 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 54.1%.
- The Lightning score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Lightning have conceded 228 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking sixth in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Maple Leafs have been an underdog in 11 games this season, with five upset wins (45.5%).
- Toronto has won four of its 10 games when it is the underdog by -103 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Maple Leafs are second in the NHL in scoring (312 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Maple Leafs’ total of 252 goals given up (3.1 per game) is 19th in the league.
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Over/Under Trends
- A total of 40 Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- A total of 50 of Toronto’s games have finished with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.3 goals per game, 0.78 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 60 goals and 46 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 35 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 34 goals and 46 assists
- Jack Campbell: 31-9-6 record, .914 save percentage, 123 goals given up
Where To Watch Lightning vs. Maple Leafs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.