The Minnesota Wild take the road against the St. Louis Blues for Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Sunday, May 8, starting at 4:30 PM ET. The Wild hold a 2-1 lead in the series. Bookmakers favor the Blues in this matchup, giving them -115 odds on the moneyline against the Wild (-106).
Blues vs. Wild Predictions
Blues vs. Wild Betting Odds
Blues vs. Wild Betting Trends
- The Blues have gone 36-20 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter, St. Louis is 34-19 (winning 64.2% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Blues have a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Blues’ 309 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the third-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Blues are giving up 239 total goals (2.9 per game) to rank 11th in league play.
- The Wild have been made the underdog 23 times this season, and upset their opponent 11 times.
- Minnesota has a record of 10-10 in games when sportsbooks list them -106 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Wild are fifth in the league in scoring (305 goals, 3.7 per game).
- The Wild concede 3.0 goals per game (249 in total), 16th in the NHL.
Blues vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- This season, St. Louis games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 43 times.
- So far this season, 46 games Minnesota has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- The Blues score 3.77 goals per game, compared to the Wild’s average of 3.72, adding up to 1.0 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- This game’s total is 0.6 more than the 6.0 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals allowed
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 47 goals and 61 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 24 goals and 55 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 28-23-5 record, .908 save percentage, 159 goals given up
Where To Watch Blues vs. Wild
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.