The Memphis Grizzlies are 9-point underdogs heading into Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on Monday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Warriors have a 2-1 series lead.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 4.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Memphis is 7-3 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Memphis games have exceeded the set total three times.
- Over the past 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 112.2 points per game compared to their 115.6 season average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State is 45-44-3 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9 points or more, the Warriors have gone 11-10-2 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 41 times out of 92 chances this season.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- In games Golden State shoots higher than 45.5% from the field, it is 32-14-2 against the spread and 39-9 overall.
- Memphis is 58-34-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Grizzlies have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 48 times out of 93 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 46.1% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 43.8% the Warriors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Memphis is 47-9 against the spread and 50-6 overall when it shoots higher than 43.8% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.