Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday will see the Florida Panthers visit the Washington Capitals, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Capitals lead the series 2-1. Bookmakers list the Capitals as underdogs in this matchup, giving them +150 odds on the moneyline against the Panthers (-179).
Panthers vs. Capitals Predictions
Panthers vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Panthers are 56-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter, Florida is 36-11 (winning 76.6% of the time).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 64.2%.
- The Panthers are the highest-scoring unit in the NHL with 337 total goals (4.1 per game on seven assists per contest).
- The Panthers have given up 242 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 12th in NHL play in goals against.
- The Capitals have been listed as the underdog 32 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Washington is 4-3 when it is the underdog by +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Capitals are 10th in the NHL in scoring (270 goals, 3.3 per game).
- The Capitals concede 3.0 goals per game (242 in total), 12th in the league.
Panthers vs. Capitals Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 52 times this season.
- In Washington’s 86 games this season, 45 have finished with more goals than Monday’s over/under of 6.5.
- The Panthers score 4.11 goals per game, compared to the Capitals’ average of 3.29, adding up to 0.9 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- This game’s total is 0.6 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 85 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 39 goals and 49 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 39-7-3 record, .912 save percentage, 137 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 50 goals and 41 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 24 goals and 54 assists
- John Carlson: 17 goals and 54 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 23-12-5 record, .896 save percentage, 119 goals allowed
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Capitals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.