The Edmonton Oilers and Los Angeles Kings hit the ice Sunday in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at Staples Center, beginning at 10:00 PM ET. The Oilers lead 2-1 in the series. The Oilers have -158 odds on the moneyline against the Kings (+134).
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 42-19 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Edmonton is 25-11 (victorious in 69.4% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter.
- The Oilers’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.2% in this matchup.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) rank seventh in the league.
- Defensively, the Oilers are giving up 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in league play.
- This season the Kings have 19 wins in the 49 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Los Angeles has a record of 10-17 in games when bookmakers list them +134 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 235 goals (2.9 per game), the Kings have the NHL’s 20th-ranked offense.
- The Kings have one of the top defenses in the league, conceding 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the league.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 46 times this season.
- This season, 33 of Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and the Kings (2.87).
- This game’s over/under is 0.6 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals given up
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals allowed
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.