The Arizona Diamondbacks (14-13) will look to Daulton Varsho, on a two-game homer streak, against the Colorado Rockies (15-11) at 8:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Chase Field.
The Rockies (-110 on the moneyline) and the Diamondbacks (-109) will meet in an expected close matchup. The scheduled starters are Kyle Freeland (1-3) for the Colorado Rockies, and Zach Davies (1-1) for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The over/under in the game is set at 8.5 total runs.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Colorado went 5-1 over the six games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Rockies and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times.
- Colorado’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 11 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Arizona has a record of 9-2.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times in their last 12 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Arizona is 10-2-0 against the spread.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Kyle Freeland
- The Rockies have a 2-3-0 record against the spread in Freeland’s starts.
- The Rockies were favored on the moneyline for two Freeland starts this season — they split the games.
- Freeland’s team has a 2-3 record in his starts this season.
- Freeland’s starts hit the over on the run total two times in five games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Zach Davies
- Davies’ team is 3-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Arizona has a record of 3-3 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Davies’ team has a 2-3 record in his starts this season.
- In Davies’ six starts with a total, the teams have hit the over two times.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron paces the Rockies in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (24).
- Among hitters in MLB action, Cron ranks first in homers and second in RBI.
- Cron takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Connor Joe has five doubles, two triples, four home runs and 12 walks while hitting .271.
- Joe currently ranks 35th in home runs and 99th in RBI in the bigs.
- Joe enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a triple, four walks and two RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has five doubles, four home runs and eight walks while hitting .247.
- Randal Grichuk has a club-best .321 batting average.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- Varsho leads Arizona in home runs (six) and runs batted in (13) this season while batting .244.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Varsho is 13th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Varsho heads into this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last nine games he is hitting .286 with four doubles, two home runs, four walks and five RBI.
- Christian Walker is slugging .396 this season, with a team-best six homers while driving in 11 runs.
- Among all MLB hitters, Walker ranks 13th in home runs and 82nd in RBI.
- Pavin Smith’s batting average of .274 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Smith enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- David Peralta has 18 hits and an OBP of .284 to go with a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
Where To Watch Rockies vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.