The Colorado Avalanche visit the Nashville Predators in Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday, May 9, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The Avalanche hold a 3-0 lead in the series. The Avalanche are favored (-252) against the Predators (+204).
Avalanche vs. Predators Predictions
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.2% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (57-22).
- Colorado is 23-6 (victorious in 79.3% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -252 or shorter.
- The Avalanche have a 71.6% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Avalanche are one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, giving up 232 total goals (2.8 per game) to rank ninth.
- The Predators have been the underdog 42 times this season, and upset their opponent in 19, or 45.2%, of those games.
- Nashville is 2-3 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +204 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 262 goals (3.2 per game), the Predators have the NHL’s 12th-ranked offense.
- The Predators give up 3.0 goals per game (250 in total), 17th in the league.
Avalanche vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 45 times this season.
- This season, 45 of Nashville’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Avalanche (3.76) and Predators (3.2).
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 23 goals and 73 assists
- Matt Duchene: 43 goals and 43 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 42 goals and 42 assists
- Juuse Saros: 38-25-3 record, .918 save percentage, 173 goals given up
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Predators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.