The Tampa Bay Rays (16-10) take a four-game winning streak into a home contest versus the Seattle Mariners (12-14), at 9:40 PM ET on Friday.
The Rays are road favorites (+105) at the Mariners (-125). The scheduled starters are Logan Gilbert (4-0) for the Seattle Mariners, and Josh Fleming (2-3) for the Tampa Bay Rays. The over/under for this game is 7.
Mariners vs. Rays Predictions
Mariners vs. Rays Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Rays Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just one time in the last 10 games, and lost that matchup.
- In their last 10 outings, the Mariners and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Seattle is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Bookmakers have not installed Tampa Bay as the underdog in any of its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Tampa Bay is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Rays Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Logan Gilbert
- The Mariners covered all of the five games Gilbert has started that had a spread set by bookmakers.
- The Mariners were named the moneyline favorite for two Gilbert starts this season — they won both.
- Gilbert’s five starts have all been victories for his team this season.
- Gilbert’s starts hit the over on the run total two times in five games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Josh Fleming
- Fleming has a record of 0-2-0 ATS in two starts with a spread this season.
- He has yet to start a game this season when his team was the moneyline underdog.
- Fleming’s team is 0-2 when he starts this season.
- In the two games with a total started by Fleming this season, the teams hit the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France paces the Mariners in home runs (five) and runs batted in (21).
- Among hitters in MLB play, France ranks 22nd in homers and third in RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is hitting .363 to lead his team.
- Crawford ranks 34th in home runs among hitters in baseball and 98th in RBI.
- Crawford brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- Adam Frazier has five doubles, a triple, a home run and eight walks while hitting .233.
- Eugenio Suarez is batting .204 with six doubles, a triple, four home runs and 12 walks.
- Suarez heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .105 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco is batting .300 this season with a team-high four home runs and 14 RBI.
- Franco ranks 34th in homers and 38th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .301 with an OBP of .440 and a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- Diaz ranks 102nd overall in home runs and 199th in RBI this season.
- Manuel Margot leads Tampa Bay with a .303 batting average.
- Margot has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .429 with two doubles, a triple and five RBI.
- Brandon Lowe has collected 18 hits this season and has an OBP of .262. He’s slugging .333 on the year.
- Lowe has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with two doubles and an RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Rays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.