The Phoenix Suns are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The Suns have a 2-1 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under of 215 points.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 1.9 more points (216.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Dallas is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 212.1 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 106.8, 1.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 51 times in 92 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Suns are 42-36 against the spread.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 92 chances this season.
- The Suns make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Phoenix has a 33-22 record against the spread and a 48-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas is 52-39-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks are 17-19 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 36 times out of 92 chances this season.
- Dallas is 35-14-1 against the spread and 42-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (215 points) 61 times this season.
- A total of 38 of Dallas’ games finished with a combined score higher than 215 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.8 points per game, 7.8 points more than the over/under of 215 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 212 points per game, 3.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 222.1 over/under in their games this season, 7.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (215.5 points).
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.