The Philadelphia 76ers are 2-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat at Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, starting at 8:00 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 2-1. The matchup has an over/under of 206.5 points.
76ers vs. Heat Predictions
76ers vs. Heat Betting Odds
76ers vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The 76ers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 210.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 9.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Miami is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The Heat and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 215.2 total points, 8.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 107.6, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 43-50-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 27-30.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 42 times out of 94 chances.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia is 34-18-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 54 times this year (54-38-1).
- The Heat have an ATS record of 15-4 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 49 times out of 93 chances.
- The Heat have shot at a 46.7% rate from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points higher than the 45.8% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Miami has compiled a 37-13 record against the spread and a 42-7 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
76ers vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 206.5 points 67 times.
- There have been 63 Miami games that have ended with a combined score over 206.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.9 points per game, 13.4 points more than the point total of 206.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 6.4 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for 76ers games is 216.9 points, 10.4 more than the over/under of 206.5 points for this contest.
- Heat’s games have a total points bet of 214.5 points this season, 8.0 points more than the over/under for this game.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
- PJ Tucker: 7.6 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Max Strus: 10.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (181-for-442)
Where To Watch 76ers vs. Heat
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.