The Milwaukee Brewers (18-8) will try to keep a four-game winning streak going when they visit the Atlanta Braves (12-16) at 7:20 PM ET on Saturday.
The Brewers (-115 on the moneyline) and the Braves (-105) will take the field in an expected tight matchup. The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (1-1) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Max Fried (3-2) for the Atlanta Braves. The contest has a set total of 6.5.
Brewers vs. Braves Predictions
Brewers vs. Braves Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Braves Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee has an 8-2 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Brewers combined with their opponents to go over the total seven times.
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Atlanta has a record of 2-2.
- The Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Atlanta has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Brewers vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers are 2-3-0 against the spread when Burnes starts.
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline in five of Burnes’ starts this season, and they went 2-3 in those matchups.
- Burnes’ team has compiled a 2-3 record in his five starts.
- Burnes’ team has gone under in each of his five starts with a total this season.
Projected starter: Max Fried
- Fried’s team is 3-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Fried’s team has a 3-2 record in his starts this season.
- In games Fried has started this season, the teams are 2-3-0 at hitting the over.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames has launched a team-best eight homers.
- In MLB play, Adames ranks third in homers and fourth in RBI.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with three home runs, five walks and eight RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has a club-high 23 RBI and .293 batting average.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez ranks sixth in homers and second in RBI.
- Tellez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .429 with four doubles, three home runs, two walks and 12 RBI.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .256 with six doubles, four home runs and 13 walks.
- Yelich enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and five RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .253 with five doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
- McCutchen heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .217 with a double, a walk and four RBI.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Matt Olson leads Atlanta in batting average (.275) this season while adding three home runs and 11 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Olson’s home run total is 62nd, and his RBI total is 81st.
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (14) this season while batting .262.
- Riley is sixth in homers and 38th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Ozzie Albies is slashing .220/.290/.422 this season for the Braves.
- Albies heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .286 with an RBI.
- Marcell Ozuna has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .256. He’s slugging .373 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Braves
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.