Jared Walsh brings a two-game homer streak into the Los Angeles Angels’ (17-10) game versus the Washington Nationals (9-18) at 9:38 PM ET on Friday, at Angel Stadium.
The Nationals (+165 underdog on the moneyline to win) visit the Angels (-185). Joan Adon gets the start for the Washington Nationals, but there’s been no pitching decision announced by the Los Angeles Angels yet. The over/under in the game is set at 9 total runs.
Angels vs. Nationals Predictions
Angels vs. Nationals Betting Odds
|Over Total Odds
|Under Total Odds
|Favorite Spread Odds
|Underdog Spread Odds
Angels vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 5-1 record from the six games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Angels and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Los Angeles is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Nationals and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Washington has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Angels vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Joan Adon
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Taylor Ward has launched a team-best six home runs.
- Among hitters in MLB, Ward ranks 13th in home runs and 29th in RBI.
- Ward takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .294 with a double, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Mike Trout’s six home runs and .316 batting average are both team-highs.
- Trout ranks 13th in home runs and 80th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Trout enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a double, a home run, four walks and an RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani is batting .231 with four doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- Anthony Rendon is batting .222 with five doubles, three home runs and 15 walks.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Josh Bell is batting .356 with 19 RBI, both of which are tops among Washington hitters this season.
- Among all batters in MLB, Bell’s home run total is 62nd, and his RBI total is 10th.
- Juan Soto is slugging .500 this season, with a team-best six homers while driving in seven runs.
- Soto is 13th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 169th in RBI.
- Soto takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, two home runs, two walks and two RBI.
- Maikel Franco is slashing .282/.312/.408 this season for the Nationals.
- Cesar Hernandez has collected 32 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .330 on the year.
- Hernandez enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .357 with three doubles, three walks and five RBI.
Where To Watch Angels vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.