The Calgary Flames visit the Dallas Stars in Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at American Airlines Center on Saturday, May 7, beginning at 9:30 PM ET. The series is knotted up 1-1. Bookmakers give the Flames -162 odds on the moneyline in this matchup against the Stars (+138).
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames are 44-25 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter, Calgary has compiled a 28-11 record (winning 71.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Flames have a 61.8% chance to win.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Flames have allowed 206 total goals (2.5 per game), ranking third in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Stars have been an underdog in 34 games this season, with 15 upset wins (44.1%).
- Dallas has 12 games this season playing as an underdog by +138 or longer, and is 4-8 in those contests.
- The Stars have 233 goals this season (2.8 per game), 21st in the NHL.
- The Stars have allowed 244 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 14th in the league.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- A total of 50 Calgary games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 38 of Dallas’ games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.4 goals per game, 0.89 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.5 goals per game, 0.0 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals given up
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.