The Atlanta Braves (12-15) and Milwaukee Brewers (17-8) clash on Friday at 7:20 PM ET, opening a three-game series at Truist Park.
Oddsmakers project the Braves as a small favorite (-112 to win on the moneyline) against the Brewers (-107). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Jesse Chavez, and Eric Lauer (2-0) answering the bell for the Milwaukee Brewers. The contest has a set total of 8.5.
Braves vs. Brewers Predictions
Braves vs. Brewers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta went 3-4 over the seven games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Milwaukee has been the underdog just once and won that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Milwaukee has won of its last 10 games against the spread.
Braves vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jesse Chavez
- Last season in games Chávez pitched his team went 2-1-0 against the spread.
- Chávez and his team never lost a game he pitched when they were moneyline favorites a season ago (in two opportunities).
- He made four appearances last year and his team went 4-1 in those games.
Projected starter: Eric Lauer
- Lauer and his team have a record of 3-1-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Lauer’s team has yet to lose any of his starts this season.
- In games Lauer has started this season, the teams are 1-2-1 at hitting the over.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads the Braves in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (14).
- In baseball, Riley ranks sixth in home runs and 38th in RBI.
- Matt Olson is hitting .283 to lead his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Olson ranks 62nd in home runs and 80th in RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has four doubles, six home runs and 10 walks while hitting .217.
- Albies brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .227 with .
- Marcell Ozuna has five doubles, four home runs and four walks while hitting .224.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 21.
- Adames’ home run total ranks second in MLB, and he is third in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .286 average, seven homers and 21 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez ranks sixth in homers and third in RBI.
- Tellez heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .450 with three doubles, four home runs, two walks and 13 RBI.
- Christian Yelich has collected 21 base hits, an OBP of .347 and a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
- Yelich takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .400 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and six RBI.
- Andrew McCutchen has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .310. He’s slugging .378 on the year.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.