Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs First Round showcases the St. Louis Blues hosting the Minnesota Wild on Friday, May 6 at 9:30 PM ET. The series is tied up at 1-1. The Wild have -104 moneyline odds against the favored Blues (-116).
Blues vs. Wild Predictions
Blues vs. Wild Betting Odds
Blues vs. Wild Betting Trends
- The Blues are 36-19 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter, St. Louis has put together a 34-18 record (winning 65.4% of its games).
- The Blues’ implied moneyline win probability is 53.7% in this game.
- The Blues’ 309 total goals (3.8 per game) rank third in the league.
- The Blues rank 11th in goals against, conceding 239 total goals (2.9 per game) in league action.
- The Wild have been the underdog 22 times this season, and upset their opponent in 10, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Minnesota has gone 8-10 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of -104 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Wild are fifth in the NHL in scoring (305 goals, 3.7 per game).
- The Wild’s total of 249 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 16th in the league.
Blues vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- This season, St. Louis and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 43 times.
- So far this season, 46 games Minnesota has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.5 goals per game, 0.99 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 47 goals and 61 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 24 goals and 55 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 28-23-5 record, .908 save percentage, 159 goals given up
Where To Watch Blues vs. Wild
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.