The Oakland Athletics (10-15) are looking for Chad Pinder to extend a 10-game hitting streak versus the Minnesota Twins (15-11), on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, at Target Field.
The Athletics are an underdog away (+155) at the Twins (-181). The starting pitchers are Josh Winder (1-0) for the Minnesota Twins, and Cole Irvin (2-1) for the Oakland Athletics. The game’s total is 7.5.
Twins vs. Athletics Predictions
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs. Athletics Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Twins and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Minnesota has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oakland has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Athletics and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Oakland has a record of 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Athletics Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- Winder has started only one game with a set spread, which the Twins covered.
- The Twins have yet to be named a moneyline favorite when Winder starts this season.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Winder’s only start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: Cole Irvin
- When Irvin starts, his team is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 50% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 2-2.
- Irvin’s team has won three of his five starts.
- Out of Irvin’s five starts with a total this season, one has hit the over.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Byron Buxton has racked up a team-high eight home runs and 16 runs batted in.
- Buxton’s home runs rank second in MLB and he ranks 20th in RBI in MLB.
- Buxton brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
- Max Kepler has three doubles, five home runs and 12 walks while hitting .266.
- Kepler ranks 21st in home runs and 59th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .301.
- Arraez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .188 with two walks.
- Jorge Polanco is hitting .207 with five doubles, two home runs and 13 walks.
- Polanco heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .216 with three doubles, four walks and six RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Sheldon Neuse leads Oakland with a batting average of .312. He’s also hit two home runs with 14 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Neuse’s home run total is 101st, and his RBI total is 38th.
- Sean Murphy leads Oakland in home runs (four) and runs batted in (15) this season while batting .207.
- Murphy is 34th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Tony Kemp has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .259 this season.
- Elvis Andrus has collected 14 hits this season and has an OBP of .276. He’s slugging .286 on the year.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Athletics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.