The Oakland Athletics (10-15) are looking for Chad Pinder to extend a 10-game hitting streak versus the Minnesota Twins (15-11), on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, at Target Field.
The Athletics are an underdog away (+155) at the Twins (-181). The starting pitchers are Josh Winder (1-0) for the Minnesota Twins, and Cole Irvin (2-1) for the Oakland Athletics. The game’s total is 7.5.
Twins vs. Athletics Predictions
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs. Athletics Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite in seven of its last 10 games, and finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Twins and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Minnesota has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Oakland has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Athletics and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Oakland has a record of 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Athletics Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Josh Winder
- Winder has started only one game with a set spread, which the Twins covered.
- The Twins have yet to be named a moneyline favorite when Winder starts this season.
- His team won the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Winder’s only start with a total this season went over.
Projected starter: Cole Irvin
- When Irvin starts, his team is 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 50% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 2-2.
- Irvin’s team has won three of his five starts.
- Out of Irvin’s five starts with a total this season, one has hit the over.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Byron Buxton has racked up a team-high eight home runs and 16 runs batted in.
- Buxton’s home runs rank second in MLB and he ranks 20th in RBI in MLB.
- Buxton brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double, two home runs and five RBI.
- Max Kepler has three doubles, five home runs and 12 walks while hitting .266.
- Kepler ranks 21st in home runs and 59th in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a team-high batting average of .301.
- Arraez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .188 with two walks.
- Jorge Polanco is hitting .207 with five doubles, two home runs and 13 walks.
- Polanco heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .216 with three doubles, four walks and six RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Sheldon Neuse leads Oakland with a batting average of .312. He’s also hit two home runs with 14 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Neuse’s home run total is 101st, and his RBI total is 38th.
- Sean Murphy leads Oakland in home runs (four) and runs batted in (15) this season while batting .207.
- Murphy is 34th in home runs and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Tony Kemp has collected 19 base hits, an OBP of .315 and a slugging percentage of .259 this season.
- Elvis Andrus has collected 14 hits this season and has an OBP of .276. He’s slugging .286 on the year.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Athletics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.