Game 3 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Friday will see the Edmonton Oilers and Los Angeles Kings meet, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied 1-1. Oddsmakers give the Oilers -140 moneyline odds in this matchup with the Kings (+118).
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 41-19 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter, Edmonton is 29-13 (winning 69.0% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Oilers have a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Oilers score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- Defensively, the Oilers are allowing 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in league play.
- The Kings have claimed an upset victory in 19, or 39.6%, of the 48 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Los Angeles has a record of 15-21 in games when oddsmakers list them +118 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kings’ 235 goals on the season (2.9 per game) rank them 20th in the league.
- The Kings have one of the best defenses in the league, conceding 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the league.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 45 Edmonton games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- So far this season, 32 games Los Angeles has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and the Kings (2.87).
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the total set for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals conceded
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals conceded
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.