The Baltimore Orioles (10-15) will look to Cedric Mullins, currently on a two-game homer streak, against the Kansas City Royals (8-15) at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Royals (+100 underdog on the moneyline) visit the Orioles (-119). The Orioles will give the ball to Jordan Lyles (2-1) versus the Royals and Carlos Hernandez (0-1). The contest has a set total of 8.
Orioles vs. Royals Predictions
Orioles vs. Royals Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Orioles vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore has not been the moneyline favorite in the last 10 games.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Orioles combined with their opponents to go over the run total five times.
- Baltimore’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Kansas City has a record of 3-7.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Royals and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Kansas City has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Orioles vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- When Lyles starts, the Orioles are 3-1-0 against the spread.
- The Orioles have not been favored on the moneyline when Lyles starts this season.
- Lyles’ team has a 3-1 record in his starts this season.
- Lyles’ starts went over the run total one time in four games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Carlos Hernández
- Hernandez’s team is 2-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won 25% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (1-3).
- Hernandez’s team has won one of his four starts this season.
- In Hernandez’s four starts with a total, the teams have hit the over two times.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Mullins paces the Orioles with four home runs.
- In baseball, Mullins ranks 34th in homers and 77th in RBI.
- Mullins enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .317 with five doubles, two home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Austin Hays’ .286 batting average paces his team.
- Hays currently ranks 101st in homers and 118th in RBI in the bigs.
- Hays enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .263 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Anthony Santander is batting .241 with two doubles, two home runs and 17 walks.
- Santander enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .313 with two walks and four RBI.
- Ryan Mountcastle has put his power on display as he leads his team with four home runs and 12 runs batted in.
- Mountcastle has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Andrew Benintendi is batting .354 with 11 RBI, both of which lead Kansas City hitters this season.
- Benintendi’s home run total ranks 173rd in the majors, and he is 77th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has collected 19 hits this season and has an OBP of .264. He’s slugging .349 on the year.
- Witt Jr. is 173rd in homers and 168th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Hunter Dozier has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .257/.286/.473.
- Dozier brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles.
- Michael A. Taylor is batting .226 with an OBP of .329 and a slugging percentage of .323 this season.
- Taylor has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a home run and three RBI.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.