The Arizona Diamondbacks (13-13) and Colorado Rockies (15-10) clash in NL West action, on Friday at 9:40 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks are favored (-142 on the moneyline to win) when they host the Rockies (+121). The Arizona Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Merrill Kelly (2-1, 1.90 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (3-0, 1.90). The game’s total is 8.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Arizona has not been named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers.
- In their last 10 matchups (12 had set totals), the Diamondbacks combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Arizona has gone 9-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- The Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Colorado has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- The Diamondbacks have a 3-2-0 record against the spread in Kelly’s starts.
- The Diamondbacks have not been a moneyline favorite when Kelly starts this season.
- Kelly’s team has put together a 3-2 record over his five starts.
- Kelly has started five games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in one of them.
Projected starter: Chad Kuhl
- Kuhl’s team is 3-1-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won each of the three games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Kuhl’s team is undefeated in the four games he’s started this season.
- The teams have not yet hit the over in any of the four games Kuhl has started this season.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Daulton Varsho has collected a team-best 12 runs batted in.
- Varsho’s home runs rank 20th in MLB and he ranks 58th in RBI in MLB.
- Varsho has hit safely in six straight games. During his last nine games he is hitting .286 with four doubles, a home run, four walks and four RBI.
- Christian Walker has hit six home runs to lead his team.
- Walker ranks 11th in homers and 75th in RBI this season.
- Pavin Smith paces the Diamondbacks with a team-high batting average of .268.
- Smith has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .278 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- David Peralta has five doubles, three home runs and nine walks while hitting .212.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .312 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 23 RBI.
- Cron’s home run total ranks first in MLB, and he is second in RBI.
- Cron takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .368 with a double, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Connor Joe has 25 hits and an OBP of .362 to go with a slugging percentage of .500 this season.
- Joe is 32nd overall in home runs and 94th in RBI this year.
- Charlie Blackmon is slashing .256/.319/.453 this season for the Rockies.
- Blackmon has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .238 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk leads Colorado with a .338 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 16 RBI.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.