Thursday’s NHL lineup features an outing between the heavily favored Colorado Avalanche (56-19-7, -371 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Nashville Predators (45-30-7, +286 moneyline odds) at 9:30 PM ET. The Predators are the underdog (+286) in this matchup against the Avalanche (-371).
Avalanche vs. Predators Predictions
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Predators Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 55-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Colorado is 9-2 (victorious in 81.8% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -371 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 78.8% to win.
- The Avalanche’s 308 total goals (3.8 per game) rank fourth in the league.
- The Avalanche have allowed 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Predators have claimed an upset victory in 19, or 47.5%, of the 40 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Nashville has had moneyline odds of +286 or longer once this season and lost that game.
- With 262 goals (3.2 per game), the Predators have the league’s 12th-ranked offense.
- The Predators have given up 250 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 17th in the NHL.
Avalanche vs. Predators Over/Under Trends
- A total of 44 Colorado games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- There have been 44 Nashville games with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Avalanche score 3.76 goals per game, compared to the Predators’ average of 3.2, adding up to 0.5 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams allow a combined 5.9 goals per game, 0.6 less than this one’s over/under.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 56 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 32 goals and 56 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 28 goals and 59 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 37-12-4 record, .921 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 23 goals and 73 assists
- Matt Duchene: 43 goals and 43 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 42 goals and 42 assists
- Juuse Saros: 38-25-3 record, .918 save percentage, 173 goals conceded
Where To Watch Avalanche vs. Predators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.