Wednesday will feature a projected tight NHL contest between the Toronto Maple Leafs (54-21-7, -120 on the moneyline to win) and the Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8, -100 moneyline odds) at 7:30 PM ET. The Maple Leafs are favored (-120) against the Lightning (-100).
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- In the 74 times this season the Maple Leafs have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 52-22 in those games.
- Toronto is 51-22 when it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter (69.9% win percentage).
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 54.5% in this contest.
- The Maple Leafs score the second-most goals in the NHL (312 total, 3.8 per game).
- Defensively, the Maple Leafs are giving up 252 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in NHL play.
- The Lightning have been the underdog 12 times this season, and upset their opponent in three, or 25.0%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay is 2-6 when it is underdogs of -100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Lightning’s 285 goals on the season (3.5 per game) rank them seventh in the league.
- The Lightning give up 2.8 goals per game (228 in total), the sixth-fewest in the league.
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto games have gone over this one’s 6-goal total 56 times.
- There have been 46 Tampa Bay games with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.3 goals per game, 1.28 more than the total for this contest.
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 60 goals and 46 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 35 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 34 goals and 46 assists
- Jack Campbell: 31-9-6 record, .914 save percentage, 123 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals allowed
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.