Wednesday’s NHL play includes the Minnesota Wild (53-22-7) hosting the St. Louis Blues (49-22-11) at Xcel Energy Center. The Blues are underdogs (+105 on the moneyline) against the Wild (-127) ahead of the outing, which begins at 9:30 PM ET. The Wild are the favorite (-127) in this matchup against the Blues (+105).
Wild vs. Blues Predictions
Wild vs. Blues Betting Odds
Wild vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Wild are 42-19 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Minnesota is 31-15 (victorious in 67.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Wild have an implied probability of 55.9% to win.
- The Wild’s 305 total goals (3.7 per game) rank fifth in the NHL.
- The Wild have given up 249 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 16th in NHL action in goals against.
- This season the Blues have 15 wins in the 29 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- St. Louis is 12-10 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blues are third in the NHL in scoring (309 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Blues have allowed 239 total goals this season (2.9 per game), 11th in the league.
Wild vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined for more than Wednesday’s total of 6 goals 52 times this season.
- A total of 51 of St. Louis’ games have ended with more than 6 goals this season.
- The Wild score 3.72 goals per game, compared to the Blues’ average of 3.77, adding up to 1.5 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.0 more than the 6.0 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 47 goals and 61 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 33 goals and 51 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 24 goals and 55 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 28-23-5 record, .908 save percentage, 159 goals allowed
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Jordan Kyrou: 27 goals and 48 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-7-6 record, .919 save percentage, 100 goals conceded
Where To Watch Wild vs. Blues
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.