The Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6) are home favorites (-191 moneyline odds to win) against the Los Angeles Kings (44-27-11, +159 moneyline odds). The outing on Wednesday begins at 10:00 PM ET from Rogers Place. The Oilers are favored, with -191 moneyline odds, in this matchup against the Kings, who have +159 moneyline odds.
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 67.8% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (40-19).
- Edmonton is 18-8 (winning 69.2% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -191 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Oilers have an implied probability of 65.6% to win.
- The Oilers’ 285 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the seventh-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Oilers are conceding 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 18th in league action.
- This season the Kings have 19 wins in the 47 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Los Angeles has gone 9-5 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +159 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 235 goals (2.9 per game), the Kings have the league’s 20th-ranked offense.
- The Kings have one of the best defenses in the league, giving up 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the league.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 45 Edmonton games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- This season, 32 of Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Oilers (3.48) and the Kings (2.87).
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the total set for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals conceded
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.