The Atlanta Braves (11-13) and New York Mets (16-7) meet on Tuesday at 3:10 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Braves (-124 on the moneyline) take the field at the Mets (+106). The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Charlie Morton (1-2), but the Mets’ starter has not been announced yet. The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Braves vs. Mets Predictions
Braves vs. Mets Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs. Mets Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta has a 4-5 record over the nine games it was moneyline favorites in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Braves combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- New York is not favored for the first time in a while, as it has not been the underdog in its last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mets and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, New York is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Mets Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Charlie Morton
- The Braves have failed to cover all of the four games Morton has started that had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Braves were named the moneyline favorite for two Morton starts this season — they split the games.
- Morton’s team has put together a 1-3 record over his four starts.
- Morton’s starts hit the over on the run total three times in four games with a set total this season.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads the Braves with seven home runs and 14 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .284.
- Riley’s home runs rank second in MLB and he ranks 21st in RBI in MLB.
- Riley has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .316 with a double, three home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Ozzie Albies is batting .217 with four doubles, six home runs and 10 walks.
- Albies ranks eighth in homers and 61st in RBI this year.
- Matt Olson is batting .281 with nine doubles, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Marcell Ozuna is hitting .245 with five doubles, four home runs and four walks.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Francisco Lindor is batting .270 this season with a team-high four home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Lindor ranks 24th in home runs and 30th in RBI.
- Jeff McNeil’s batting average of .360 leads all New York hitters this season.
- McNeil currently ranks 156th in home runs and 76th in RBI in the big leagues.
- McNeil brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with three doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Starling Marte leads New York in RBI with 18 while batting .247 with two home runs.
- Marte heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with a double and five RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is batting .258 with an OBP of .380 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Mets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.