The New York Yankees (16-6) bring a six-game win streak into a home matchup versus the Toronto Blue Jays (15-9), at 7:07 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Blue Jays are the road favorite (-134) against the Yankees (+113). The Toronto Blue Jays will give the start to Alek Manoah (4-0, 3.26 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Yankees will counter with Jameson Taillon (1-1, 3.26). The game’s total is 8.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Predictions
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Toronto has a 6-2 record from the eight games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Blue Jays and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Toronto’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, bookmakers have not installed New York as the underdog once.
- The Yankees and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- New York has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Blue Jays vs. Yankees Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Alek Manoah
- When Manoah starts, the Blue Jays are 1-3-0 against the spread.
- The Blue Jays were the moneyline favorite for three Manoah starts this season — they won every time.
- Manoah’s team has won all four of his starts this season.
- Manoah has four starts with a set total this season — his team has fallen short of the total in each.
Projected starter: Jameson Taillon
- Taillon and his team are 3-1-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- This will be his first start this season with his team as the moneyline underdog.
- Taillon’s team has won three of his four starts this season.
- In games Taillon has started this season, the teams are 1-3-0 at hitting the over.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- George Springer leads the Blue Jays with six home runs while accumulating a team-best batting average of .299.
- Springer’s home runs rank eighth in MLB and he ranks 43rd in RBI in MLB.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. has hit six home runs with 16 RBI. Both lead his team.
- Guerrero ranks eighth in home runs and ninth in RBI among batters in MLB play.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .287 with six doubles, two home runs and four walks.
- Gurriel has hit safely in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double and a walk.
- Santiago Espinal has six doubles, two home runs and six walks while hitting .250.
Blue Jays Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge is batting .291 this season with a team-high seven home runs and 15 RBI.
- Judge is second in home runs and 12th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Judge heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .333 with two doubles, six home runs, three walks and 14 RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo leads New York in runs batted in with 15 while batting .231 with six homers.
- Rizzo ranks eighth in homers and 12th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- DJ LeMahieu is slashing .289/.365/.434 this season for the Yankees.
- LeMahieu heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .227 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa leads New York with a .303 batting average.
- Kiner-Falefa brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .313 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
Where To Watch Blue Jays vs. Yankees
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.