The Dallas Mavericks are 6-point underdogs heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center on Wednesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The Suns have a 1-0 lead in the series. The over/under is set at 216 for the matchup.
Suns vs. Mavericks Predictions
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Phoenix games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Suns games averaged 219.0 total points, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Suns have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dallas games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 213.2 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their 108.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has put together a record of 50-40-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Suns went 24-27 against the spread.
- Games involving Phoenix have hit the over 47 times out of 90 chances this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% higher than the 45.7% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 33-22 against the spread and 48-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Dallas has put together a 51-38-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks are 7-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 35 times out of 90 chances this season.
- This season, Dallas has a 35-14-1 record against the spread and a 42-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Suns vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (216 points) 59 times this season.
- A total of 37 of Dallas’ games ended with a combined score over 216 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.8 points per game, 6.8 points more than the total of 216 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 212 points per game, 4.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Suns have seen a 222.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Mavericks games have an over/under of 215.5 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (183-for-478)
- Chris Paul: 14.7 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (63-for-199)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (115-for-312)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.2 PTS, 10.2 REB, 63.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- JaVale McGee: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 8.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (201-for-569)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.3 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (94-for-252)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (172-for-435)
- Dwight Powell: 8.7 PTS, 67.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Bullock: 8.6 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (141-for-392)
Where To Watch Suns vs. Mavericks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.