Kyle Schwarber leads the Philadelphia Phillies (11-12) into a contest against the Texas Rangers (8-14) after his two-homer showing in a 10-6 defeat to the Mets. It begins at 6:45 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Phillies are favored at home (-172) versus the Rangers (+153). The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Ranger Suarez (2-0, .00 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Jon Gray. The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Phillies vs. Rangers Predictions
Phillies vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Phillies vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia was the moneyline favorite for seven of its last 10 games, and went 5-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Phillies and their opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- Philadelphia is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Texas has a record of 4-4.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Texas has a record of 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Phillies vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ranger Suárez
- When Suarez starts, the Phillies are 3-1-0 against the spread.
- The Phillies won each of Suarez’s three starts this season that they were the moneyline favorite.
- All four of Suarez’s starts this season have been win for his team.
- Suarez has had four starts with a total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in two of those matchups.
Projected starter: Jon Gray
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper is hitting .253 with seven doubles, a triple, four home runs and seven walks.
- In MLB, Harper ranks 23rd in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Schwarber has hit seven home runs with 16 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Schwarber currently ranks second in homers and eighth in RBI in the majors.
- Schwarber enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .308 with three home runs, six walks and five RBI.
- Alec Bohm has two doubles, two home runs and seven walks while hitting .309.
- Bohm takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos is batting .286 to pace his team.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Adolis Garcia is batting .220 this season with a team-high four home runs and 18 RBI.
- Garcia is 23rd in home runs and fourth in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Corey Seager leads Texas in home runs with four while driving in 12 runs and slugging .424.
- Among all major league batters, Seager ranks 23rd in home runs and 41st in RBI.
- Seager has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with three home runs, two walks and three RBI.
- Nate Lowe is batting .313 to lead Texas this season.
- Jonah Heim has collected 10 hits this season and has an OBP of .444. He’s slugging .600 on the year.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.