The Atlanta Braves (10-13) visit the New York Mets (16-6) in NL East play, at 7:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Mets are a home favorite (-125) against the Braves (+105). The Mets will give the ball to Chris Bassitt (3-1) against the Braves and Max Fried (2-2). The contest has a set total of 7.
Mets vs. Braves Predictions
Mets vs. Braves Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mets vs. Braves Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York was the moneyline favorite in nine of its last 10 games, and finished 7-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Mets and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- New York is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Atlanta has been the underdog just once and lost that contest.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Braves and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Atlanta has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mets vs. Braves Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chris Bassitt
- The Mets have a 3-1-0 ATS record in Bassitt’s four starts with a set spread.
- The Mets have played as the moneyline favorite for three of Bassitt’s starts this season, and they won every game.
- Bassitt’s team is 3-1 in his four starts.
- Bassitt has started four contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in two of them.
Projected starter: Max Fried
- When Fried starts, his team is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Fried’s team has won two of his four starts.
- Games Fried has started this season hit the over one time in four chances.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Francisco Lindor has racked up a team-high four home runs.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Lindor’s home run total ranks 23rd and his RBI tally ranks 28th.
- Lindor takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .190 with a walk and an RBI.
- Jeff McNeil has a club-best .361 batting average.
- McNeil ranks 154th in home runs and 72nd in RBI this season.
- Starling Marte has sent home a team-high 18 runs batted in.
- Pete Alonso has put his power on display as he leads his team with four home runs and 18 runs batted in.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley leads Atlanta in home runs (six) and runs batted in (13) this season while batting .274.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Riley’s home run total is sixth, and his RBI total is 28th.
- Ozzie Albies leads Atlanta in home runs with six while driving in 11 runs and slugging .455.
- Among all major league hitters, Albies is sixth in home runs and 60th in RBI.
- Matt Olson is batting .291 to lead Atlanta this season.
- Marcell Ozuna has 23 hits and an OBP of .292 to go with a slugging percentage of .444 this season.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Braves
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.