The Milwaukee Brewers (14-8) and Cincinnati Reds (3-19) battle in NL Central play, on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
The Brewers are a home favorite (-210) versus the Reds (+175). The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Brandon Woodruff (2-1, 7.41 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Vladimir Gutierrez (0-4, 7.41). The over/under in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Reds Predictions
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Brewers vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 5-2 over the seven games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 1-8.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Cincinnati has wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Brewers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brandon Woodruff
- When Woodruff starts, the Brewers are 3-1-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite in four of Woodruff’s starts this season, and they went 3-1 in those games.
- Woodruff’s team has put together a 3-1 record in his four starts.
- Woodruff has started four contests with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in two of them.
Projected starter: Vladimir Gutierrez
- Gutierrez and his team are 1-3-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- He and his team have lost each of the four games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Gutierrez’s team has yet to win in any of his starts this season.
- Games started by Gutierrez have a 1-3-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames paces the Brewers with five home runs and 14 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Adames ranks 15th in home runs and 21st in RBI.
- Adames has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .381 with three doubles, three home runs, three walks and nine RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has four doubles, four home runs and seven walks while hitting .242.
- Tellez ranks 23rd in home runs and 60th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- Christian Yelich has four doubles, three home runs and 10 walks while hitting .216.
- Hunter Renfroe has hit five home runs while hitting .243. Both lead his team.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Brandon Drury leads Cincinnati with four home runs this season. He’s batting .250 with eight RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Drury ranks 23rd in homers and 114th in RBI.
- Drury brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .333 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Tommy Pham has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .309. He’s slugging .394 on the year.
- Pham ranks 51st among batters in the majors in home runs, and 167th in RBI.
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.241) and runs batted in (10) this season.
- Tyler Naquin is a key run producer for Cincinnati with a .226 average, two homers and 10 RBI.
- Naquin enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .167 with a home run and three RBI.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.