The Miami Heat are 9-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at FTX Arena on Wednesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Heat hold a 1-0 series lead. The over/under for the matchup is 206.5.
Heat vs. 76ers Predictions
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Heat vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Heat’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 219.2 points scored. That’s 12.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 2.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Philadelphia games have gone over the set total three times.
- The 76ers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 213.3 points scored. That’s 6.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 105.9, 4.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 52 times in 90 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 4-9.
- This season, 48 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 90 chances.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.8% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Miami shoots better than 45.8% from the field, it is 37-13 against the spread and 42-7 overall.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a game 42 times this year (42-48-1).
- The 76ers have yet to cover a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 41 times out of 91 chances this year.
- The 76ers’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have given up to their opponents (44.7%).
- This season, Philadelphia has a 34-18-1 record against the spread and a 43-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 206.5 points 61 times this season.
- This season, 65 games Philadelphia played finished with a combined score over 206.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 206.5 is 13.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (110.0 points per game) and the 76ers (109.9 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 6.4 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Heat have seen a 214.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- 76ers’ games have a total points bet of 217.1 points this season, 10.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Where To Watch Heat vs. 76ers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.