The Los Angeles Dodgers (14-7) host the San Francisco Giants (14-8) to open a two-game series at Dodger Stadium, with first pitch at 10:10 PM ET on Tuesday. The Dodgers are coming off a series victory over the Tigers, and the Giants a series loss to the Nationals.
The Dodgers are the road favorite (-180) against the Giants (+155). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Julio Urias (1-1), and Carlos Rodon (3-0) getting the nod for the San Francisco Giants. The total for the game is set at 6.5 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Giants Predictions
Dodgers vs. Giants Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles played as the moneyline favorite for 12 of its last 10 games, and went 6-6 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total two times (12 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 6-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, San Francisco has been the underdog twice and split those games 1-1.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Giants and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- San Francisco has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Julio Urías
- The Dodgers are 2-3-0 against the spread when Urías starts.
- The Dodgers have been the moneyline favorite in five of Urías’ starts this season, and they went 2-3 in those matchups.
- Urías’ team has a 2-2 record in his starts this season.
- Urías has had five starts with a total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in one of those outings.
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- Rodon and his team are 3-1-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- This will be his first game as the moneyline underdog this season.
- Rodon’s team has won three of his four starts.
- Out of Rodon’s four starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has racked up a team-high batting average of .309.
- Freeman ranks 51st in homers and 72nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Mookie Betts has two doubles, three home runs and 13 walks while batting .231.
- Betts ranks 51st in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 167th in RBI.
- Betts has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .316 with a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Trea Turner has accumulated a team-best 18 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is hitting .255 with three doubles, two home runs and seven walks.
- Smith has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco with a .267 batting average.
- Flores is 82nd in home runs and 28th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Joc Pederson leads San Francisco in home runs with six while driving in 10 runs and slugging .745.
- Pederson is sixth in homers and 72nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Thairo Estrada is among the top hitters for San Francisco with a .235 average, two homers and 14 RBI.
- Estrada has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .158 with a double and four RBI.
- Brandon Crawford is batting .224 with an OBP of .322 and a slugging percentage of .316 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.