Monday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (54-21-7) and the Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8) at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario. The Maple Leafs are -125 on the moneyline to win at home against the Lightning (+104) in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET. The Lightning have +104 odds on the moneyline against the favorite Maple Leafs (-125).
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 50-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Toronto is 47-20 when it has played with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter (70.1% win percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 55.6% to win.
- The Maple Leafs’ 312 total goals (3.8 per game) rank second in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs rank 20th in goals against, giving up 252 total goals (3.1 per game) in league action.
- The Lightning have been listed as the underdog 10 times this season, and upset their opponent three times.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 2-3 in games when oddsmakers list them +104 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Lightning are seventh in the NHL in scoring (285 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Lightning’s total of 228 goals given up (2.8 per game) is sixth in the NHL.
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 48 times.
- A total of 38 of Tampa Bay’s games have ended with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The Maple Leafs score 3.8 goals per game, compared to the Lightning’s average of 3.48, adding up to 0.8 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.7 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 60 goals and 46 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 35 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 34 goals and 46 assists
- Jack Campbell: 31-9-6 record, .914 save percentage, 123 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals conceded
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.