The New York Rangers (52-24-6) are home favorites (-123 moneyline odds to win) against the Pittsburgh Penguins (46-25-11, +103 moneyline odds). The contest on Tuesday starts at 7:00 PM ET from Madison Square Garden. The Rangers have -123 odds on the moneyline against the Penguins (+103).
Rangers vs. Penguins Predictions
Rangers vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 33-13 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter, New York is 29-11 (winning 72.5% of the time).
- The Rangers have a 55.2% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Rangers rank 15th in the league with 250 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- The Rangers have allowed 204 total goals (only 2.5 per game), the second-fewest in NHL action.
- The Penguins have been an underdog in 21 games this season, with 10 upset wins (47.6%).
- Pittsburgh is 8-9 when it is the underdog by +103 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Penguins have 269 goals this season (3.3 per game), 11th in the NHL.
- The Penguins give up 2.7 goals per game (222 in total), the fourth-fewest in the league.
Rangers vs. Penguins Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (5.5 goals) 36 times this season.
- A total of 47 of Pittsburgh’s games have ended with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.8300000000000001 more than the total for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 5.2 goals per game, 0.3 less than this one’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 74 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 30 goals and 52 assists
- Chris Kreider: 52 goals and 25 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-13-4 record, .935 save percentage, 106 goals conceded
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 31 goals and 53 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 40 goals and 44 assists
- Kris Letang: 10 goals and 58 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 34-18-6 record, .919 save percentage, 138 goals allowed
Where To Watch Rangers vs. Penguins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.