The Minnesota Twins (13-9) visit the Baltimore Orioles (8-13) to open a four-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, with first pitch at 7:05 PM ET on Monday. The Twins are on the back of a series victory over the Rays, and the Orioles a series win over the Red Sox.
The Orioles are an underdog at home (+138) versus the Twins (-159). The starting pitchers are Chris Paddack (0-2) for the Minnesota Twins, and Tyler Wells (0-2) for the Baltimore Orioles. The contest has a set total of 8.
Twins vs. Orioles Predictions
Twins vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota was the moneyline favorite for five of its last 10 games, and won every time.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Twins and their opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Baltimore has a record of 5-5.
- The Orioles and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Baltimore is 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Chris Paddack
- The Twins did not cover any of Paddack’s three starts with a set spread.
- The Twins were favored on the moneyline for two Paddack starts this season — they split the games.
- Paddack’s team has a 1-2 record in his starts this season.
- Paddack has had three starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in one of those matchups.
Projected starter: Tyler Wells
- Wells’ team has not covered in any of his four starts with a spread this season.
- His team has been defeated in each of the four games he’s started as the moneyline underdog.
- Wells and his team have lost each of the four games he’s started this season.
- Games Wells has started this season hit the over one time in four chances.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Max Kepler leads the Twins with 12 runs batted in.
- Kepler’s home runs rank 14th in MLB and he ranks 40th in RBI in MLB.
- Kepler has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Byron Buxton has hit seven home runs with 12 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Buxton ranks second in home runs and 40th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Luis Arraez leads the Twins with a .299 batting average.
- Jorge Polanco has collected 12 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Polanco has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with three doubles, two walks and four RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore with two home runs this season. He’s batting .220 with eight RBI.
- Mullins’ home run total ranks 82nd in the majors, and he is 112th in RBI.
- Mullins has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .238 with two doubles.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with two while driving in eight runs and slugging .364.
- Among all major league hitters, Santander is 82nd in homers and 112th in RBI.
- Santander enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a home run, two walks and six RBI.
- Austin Hays leads Baltimore with a .273 batting average.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in home runs (two) and runs batted in (nine) this season while batting .263.
- Mountcastle brings a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 games he is batting .250 with a double, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.