The Golden State Warriors are 2-point favorites heading into Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Memphis Grizzlies at FedExForum on Tuesday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Warriors have a 1-0 series lead. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Golden State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Golden State’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 222.5 total points, 4.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 5.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Memphis is 6-4 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Memphis’ past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Grizzlies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 231.7 points scored. That’s 5.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 116.6 points per game compared to their 115.6 season average.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State is 44-42-3 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Warriors are 32-31-3 against the spread.
- This season, 40 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total out of 89 chances.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.9% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Golden State is 32-14-2 against the spread and 39-9 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Memphis has covered the spread in a game 56 times this season (56-33-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 15-10 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, 47 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total out of 90 chances.
- The Grizzlies have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 2.3 percentage points above the 43.8% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Memphis has compiled a 47-9 record against the spread and a 50-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.8% from the field.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- This season, Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 226.5 points 31 times.
- In Memphis’ 90 games this season, 48 have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 226.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 226.6 points per game, 0.1 points more than the point total of 226.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.4 points per game, 11.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors have seen a 220.5 average over/under in their games this season, 6.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.2 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (225.3 points).
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Jordan Poole: 18.5 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (211-for-580)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (157-for-399)
- Kevon Looney: 6.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 57.1 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.4 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (88-for-256)
- Desmond Bane: 18.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (228-for-523)
- Steven Adams: 6.9 PTS, 10.0 REB, 54.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (139-for-372)
- Tyus Jones: 8.7 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (80-for-205)
Where To Watch Warriors vs. Grizzlies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.