Monday’s NHL schedule includes an outing between the favored Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6, -191 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Los Angeles Kings (44-27-11, +160 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET. The Oilers are the favorite (-191) in this game against the Kings (+160).
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers are 40-17 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -191 or shorter, Edmonton has put together an 18-6 record (winning 75.0% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 65.6%.
- The Oilers score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- Defensively, the Oilers are allowing 251 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in league play.
- The Kings have been the underdog 45 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 37.8%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has gone 7-5 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +160 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kings have 235 goals this season (2.9 per game), 20th in the league.
- The Kings have one of the best defenses in the NHL, giving up 232 total goals (2.8 per game), ninth in the league.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined to outscore Monday’s total (6 goals) 53 times this season.
- A total of 38 of Los Angeles’ games have ended with over 6 goals this season.
- The Oilers score 3.48 goals per game, compared to the Kings’ average of 2.87, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 5.9 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.1 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 44 goals and 79 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 55 goals and 55 assists
- Zach Hyman: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 27-12-4 record, .903 save percentage, 136 goals given up
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 35 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 27 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 23-13-9 record, .910 save percentage, 116 goals given up
Where To Watch Oilers vs. Kings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.