The Calgary Flames (50-21-11) are heavy favorites (-230 moneyline odds to win) when they host a game against the Dallas Stars (46-30-6), who have +186 moneyline odds, on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET. The Flames are favored, with -230 odds on the moneyline, in this game against the Stars, who have +186 moneyline odds.
Flames vs. Stars Predictions
Flames vs. Stars Betting Odds
Flames vs. Stars Betting Trends
- The Flames have been victorious in 42 of their 66 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- Calgary is 13-7 (winning 65.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Flames have a 69.7% chance to win.
- The Flames’ 291 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames have been one of the stingiest units in NHL action, conceding 206 total goals (2.5 per game) to rank third.
- The Stars have been an underdog in 31 games this season, with 14 upset wins (45.2%).
- Dallas’ moneyline odds have been +186 or longer twice this season, and it split 1-1.
- With 233 goals (2.8 per game), the Stars have the NHL’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Stars have conceded 244 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 14th in the NHL.
Flames vs. Stars Over/Under Trends
- A total of 50 Calgary games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- In Dallas’ 82 games this season, 38 have finished with more goals than Tuesday’s over/under of 5.5.
- The total for this game (5.5) is 0.9 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.55) and Stars (2.84).
- This game’s over/under is 0.0 more than the 5.5 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 40 goals and 75 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 42 goals and 62 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-9 record, .922 save percentage, 137 goals allowed
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 53 assists
- Jason Robertson: 41 goals and 38 assists
- Roope Hintz: 37 goals and 35 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 30-15-1 record, .914 save percentage, 114 goals allowed
Where To Watch Flames vs. Stars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.