The Seattle Mariners (11-10) bring a four-game losing streak into a home contest versus the Miami Marlins (12-8), at 1:40 PM ET on Sunday.
The Marlins are a home favorite (-119) versus the Mariners (+100). The scheduled starters are Sandy Alcantara (2-0) for the Miami Marlins, and Logan Gilbert (3-0) for the Seattle Mariners. The total for this game is 7.
Marlins vs. Mariners Predictions
Marlins vs. Mariners Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Marlins vs. Mariners Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Miami has a 5-1 record across the six games it was moneyline favorites in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Marlins and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Miami has a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Seattle has a record of 1-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Seattle is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Marlins vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sandy Alcantara
- The Marlins have gone 2-2-0 against the spread when Alcantara starts.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline favorite in three of Alcantara’s starts this season, and they went 2-1 in those games.
- Over Alcantara’s four starts, his team is 2-2.
- Alcantara has had four starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in one of those matchups.
Projected starter: Logan Gilbert
- Gilbert and his team have covered in each of his four starts with a spread this season.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Gilbert and his team have won each of the four games he’s started this season.
- Games Gilbert has started this season hit the over one time in four chances.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads the Marlins with four home runs and 15 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Chisholm ranks 21st in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Chisholm has hit safely in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .348 with a double, a triple, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Joey Wendle is hitting .304 to lead his team.
- Wendle ranks 149th in home runs and 101st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Jesus Sanchez has two doubles, two triples, three home runs and five walks while hitting .282.
- Jesus Aguilar is batting .231 with a home run and 14 walks.
- Aguilar takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .286 with a home run, seven walks and two RBI.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads Seattle in home runs (five) and runs batted in (21) this season while batting .337.
- France ranks 11th in homers and second in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- J.P. Crawford’s batting average of .360 leads all Seattle hitters this season.
- Crawford ranks 46th in homers and 84th in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Crawford has hit safely in nine straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .375 with two doubles, three home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
- Adam Frazier has collected 20 base hits, an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .321 this season.
- Eugenio Suarez has 17 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
Where To Watch Marlins vs. Mariners
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.