The Los Angeles Angels (14-8) visit the Chicago White Sox (8-12) at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Angels are a close favorite (-116 on the moneyline) when they take the field against the White Sox (-102). The starting pitchers are Michael Lorenzen (2-1) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Dallas Keuchel (1-2) for the Chicago White Sox. The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
Angels vs. White Sox Predictions
Angels vs. White Sox Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Angels vs. White Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 6-2 over the eight games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Angels and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Chicago has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Chicago has won of its last 11 games against the spread.
Angels vs. White Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Lorenzen
- The Angels have a 2-1-0 ATS record in Lorenzen’s three starts with a set spread.
- The Angels were favored on the moneyline for two Lorenzen starts this season — they won both.
- Lorenzen’s team has a 2-1 record in his three starts.
- Lorenzen’s starts went over the run total one time in three games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Dallas Keuchel
- Keuchel’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Keuchel’s team is 1-2 when he starts this season.
- Out of Keuchel’s three starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Taylor Ward has launched a team-high five home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Ward’s home run total ranks 11th and his RBI tally ranks 23rd.
- Ward enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .417 with two doubles, a triple, four home runs, seven walks and 12 RBI.
- Mike Trout has put his power on display as he paces his team with five home runs with a team-high .323 batting average.
- Trout ranks 11th in home runs and 64th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Shohei Ohtani has four doubles, four home runs and six walks while hitting .236.
- Anthony Rendon is hitting .221 with five doubles, two home runs and 12 walks.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Tim Anderson leads Chicago with a .313 batting average. He’s also hit three homers and has seven RBI.
- Anderson’s home run total ranks 46th in the big leagues, and he is 125th in RBI.
- Anderson has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a double, a home run and an RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn leads Chicago in home runs with four and runs batted in with 12.
- Vaughn is 21st in home runs and 34th in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Luis Robert has collected 10 base hits, an OBP of .208 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Jose Abreu has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .308. He’s slugging .348 on the year.
- Abreu has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .222 with two walks.
Where To Watch Angels vs. White Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.