The Seattle Kraken (26-48-6) are short favorites when they host the San Jose Sharks (32-36-12) on Friday, April 29 in what is expected to be a close matchup. The Kraken are -122 on the moneyline to win over the Sharks (+101) in the game, which begins at 10:00 PM ET.
Kraken vs. Sharks Predictions
Kraken vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Kraken vs. Sharks Betting Trends
- The Kraken have gone 9-8 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Seattle is 3-7 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -122 or shorter (30.0% win percentage).
- The Kraken’s implied moneyline win probability is 55.0% in this game.
- The Kraken’s 207 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 30th in the NHL.
- The Kraken rank 24th in goals against, giving up 280 total goals (3.5 per game) in league play.
- The Sharks have secured an upset victory in 18, or 30.5%, of the 59 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- San Jose is 16-39 when it is the underdog by +101 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 207 goals (2.6 per game), the Sharks have the league’s 30th-ranked offense.
- The Sharks’ total of 253 goals allowed (3.2 per game) is 21st in the league.
Kraken vs. Sharks Over/Under Trends
- Seattle and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s over/under of 5.5 goals 49 times this season.
- There have been 37 San Jose games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.2 goals per game, 0.32 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.7 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 1.2 more than the total for this contest.
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 27 goals and 22 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 20 goals and 27 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 21 goals and 23 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 18-31-5 record, .889 save percentage, 164 goals conceded
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 35 goals and 41 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 30 goals and 34 assists
- Brent Burns: 10 goals and 44 assists
- James Reimer: 19-17-9 record, .913 save percentage, 124 goals allowed
Where To Watch Kraken vs. Sharks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.