The Nashville Predators (44-29-7) are big road favorites (-284 moneyline odds to win) against the Arizona Coyotes (24-50-7, +229 moneyline odds). Friday’s contest starts at 10:30 PM ET from Gila River Arena.
Predators vs. Coyotes Predictions
Predators vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Predators vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Predators have won 60.5% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (26-17).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -284 or shorter, Nashville is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Predators have an implied probability of 74.0% to win.
- The Predators’ 254 total goals (3.2 per game) make them the 13th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Predators rank 15th in goals against, giving up 241 total goals (3.0 per game) in league play.
- This season the Coyotes have 23 wins in the 79 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Arizona has 34 games this season playing as the underdog by +229 or longer, and is 9-25 in those contests.
- The Coyotes’ 201 goals on the season (2.5 per game) rank them 32nd in the league.
- The Coyotes allow 3.8 goals per game (305 in total), 30th in the NHL.
Predators vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- This season, Nashville games have gone over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 41 times.
- A total of 37 of Arizona’s games have finished with over 6.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.8 more than the combined scoring averages for the Predators (3.18) and the Coyotes (2.48).
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.8 goals per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 22 goals and 71 assists
- Matt Duchene: 42 goals and 42 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 42 goals and 40 assists
- Juuse Saros: 38-25-3 record, .918 save percentage, 173 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 23 goals and 35 assists
- Phil Kessel: eight goals and 44 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 13-32-3 record, .900 save percentage, 166 goals given up
Where To Watch Predators vs. Coyotes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.