The Buffalo Sabres (31-38-11) are home favorites (-131 moneyline odds to win) against the Chicago Blackhawks (28-42-11, +110 moneyline odds). The outing on Friday starts at 7:00 PM ET from KeyBank Center.
Sabres vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Sabres vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Sabres vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Sabres are 4-1 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Buffalo has had moneyline odds of -131 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Sabres have a 56.7% chance to win.
- The Sabres’ 226 total goals (2.8 per game) make them the 22nd-ranked scoring team in the league.
- The Sabres rank 24th in goals against, giving up 280 total goals (3.5 per game) in league action.
- This season the Blackhawks have 18 wins in the 61 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Chicago has won 13 of its 51 games when it is the underdog by +110 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blackhawks have 211 goals this season (2.6 per game), 28th in the league.
- The Blackhawks allow 3.5 goals per game (286 in total), 26th in the league.
Sabres vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Buffalo and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 42 times this season.
- A total of 39 of Chicago’s games have ended with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.4 goals per game, 1.07 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 7.0 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.5 more than the total for this contest.
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 37 goals and 30 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 33 goals and 29 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: 13 goals and 40 assists
- Craig Anderson: 17-12-2 record, .897 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 26 goals and 65 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 41 goals and 36 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 46 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 8-15-6 record, .891 save percentage, 106 goals conceded
Where To Watch Sabres vs. Blackhawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.