The Tampa Bay Rays (11-8) host the Minnesota Twins (11-8) to open a three-game series at Tropicana Field, with first pitch at 7:10 PM ET on Friday. The Rays are coming off a series victory over the Mariners, and the Twins a series win over the Tigers.
The Rays are favored (-126 moneyline odds to win) when they square off against the Twins (+106). The Rays will start Corey Kluber (0-1) against the Twins and Dylan Bundy (3-0). The game’s total is set at 7.5.
Rays vs. Twins Predictions
Rays vs. Twins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rays vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay has a 6-3 record from the nine games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Rays and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- Tampa Bay’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota has played as the underdog three times over its past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Over its last 10 games, Minnesota is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Rays vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corey Kluber
- The Rays have a 2-1-0 record against the spread in Kluber’s starts.
- The Rays were the moneyline favorite for two Kluber starts this season — they split the games.
- Kluber’s team has a 1-2 record in his starts this season.
- Kluber’s team has fallen short of the total in each of his three starts with a total this season.
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- Bundy and his team have covered in each of the three games he’s started with a spread this season.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Bundy’s team is undefeated in the three games he’s started this season.
- Games started by Bundy have a 2-1-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Wander Franco paces the Rays in home runs (four), runs batted in (12) and has a team-high batting average of .307.
- Among batters in MLB action, Franco ranks 13th in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Yandy Diaz has two doubles, a home run and 12 walks while batting .294.
- Diaz ranks 132nd in home runs and 238th in RBI this year.
- Diaz has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with a home run, five walks and an RBI.
- Ji-Man Choi is batting .357 with four doubles, two home runs and 11 walks.
- Choi takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with a double, two walks and two RBI.
- Brandon Lowe is batting .183 with a double, three home runs and eight walks.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Byron Buxton is batting .289 this season with a team-high six home runs and 11 RBI.
- Buxton is second in homers and 31st in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Max Kepler has collected 15 hits this season and has an OBP of .370. He’s slugging .475 on the year.
- Kepler is 13th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 81st in RBI.
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a .333 batting average.
- Gio Urshela has collected 17 hits this season and has an OBP of .393. He’s slugging .377 on the year.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.