Friday’s NHL games include the St. Louis Blues (49-21-11) hosting the Vegas Golden Knights (42-31-8) at Enterprise Center. The Golden Knights are underdogs (+135 on the moneyline) against the Blues (-160) ahead of the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Blues vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Blues vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Blues have been victorious in 36 of their 54 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- St. Louis is 22-8 (victorious in 73.3% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- The Blues have a 61.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Blues’ 305 total goals (3.8 per game) make them the third-best scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Blues are giving up 232 total goals (2.9 per game) to rank 11th in NHL play.
- This season the Golden Knights have 10 wins in the 26 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Las Vegas has a record of 4-6 in games when bookmakers list them +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Golden Knights have 255 goals this season (3.2 per game), 12th in the league.
- The Golden Knights’ total of 240 goals given up (3.0 per game) is 14th in the NHL.
Blues vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- This season, 50 of St. Louis’ 81 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- There have been 48 Las Vegas games with more than 5.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.9 goals per game, 1.42 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 5.8 goals per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
Blues Team Leaders
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 34 goals and 48 assists
- Robert Thomas: 20 goals and 56 assists
- Pavel Buchnevich: 30 goals and 45 assists
- Ville Husso: 25-6-6 record, .921 save percentage, 94 goals conceded
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Chandler Stephenson: 21 goals and 43 assists
- Jonathan Marchessault: 29 goals and 35 assists
- Shea Theodore: 14 goals and 37 assists
- Robin Lehner: 23-17-2 record, .908 save percentage, 120 goals given up
Where To Watch Blues vs. Golden Knights
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.