The Miami Marlins (10-8) bring a five-game winning streak into a matchup versus the Seattle Mariners (11-8), at 6:40 PM ET on Friday.
The Mariners are a favorite (-120) at the Marlins (+101). The Seattle Mariners will hand the ball to Matt Brash (1-1, 5.87 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Elieser Hernandez (1-1, 5.87). The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Mariners vs. Marlins Predictions
Mariners vs. Marlins Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mariners vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle was the moneyline favorite in six of its last 10 games, and went 5-1 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Seattle is 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in five of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- The Marlins and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Miami is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Mariners vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Matt Brash
- The Mariners covered all of the three games Brash started that had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Mariners were the moneyline favorite for one Brash start this season — they won.
- Brash’s team is 2-1 over his three starts.
- Brash has started three contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in two of them.
Projected starter: Elieser Hernandez
- Hernandez and his team are 2-1-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Miami has a record of 2-1 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Hernandez’s team has a 2-1 record in his starts this season.
- Out of Hernandez’s three starts with a total this season, two have hit the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France paces the Mariners in home runs (five), runs batted in (21) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .365.
- In MLB, France ranks sixth in homers and second in RBI.
- France enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .524 with two home runs, two walks and nine RBI.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .343 with four doubles, a triple, three home runs and 10 walks.
- Crawford ranks 34th in home runs among hitters in MLB and 64th in RBI.
- Crawford takes a seven-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is batting .316 with a double, a triple, three home runs, six walks and eight RBI.
- Adam Frazier has five doubles, a triple and seven walks while batting .244.
- Frazier brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .182 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Eugenio Suarez is batting .254 with six doubles, a triple, three home runs and 10 walks.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Jazz Chisholm leads Miami in home runs (four) and runs batted in (15) this season while batting .308.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Chisholm is 13th in home runs and sixth in RBI.
- Chisholm has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Joey Wendle leads Miami in batting with a .321 average.
- Wendle is 132nd in home runs and 81st in RBI among all MLB batters this season.
- Jesus Sanchez is slashing .284/.342/.507 this season for the Marlins.
- Jon Berti has six hits and an OBP of .577 to go with a slugging percentage of .588 this season.
- Berti brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with a double, a triple, five walks and an RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.