The Philadelphia Phillies (10-10) take a four-game winning streak into a home matchup versus the New York Mets (14-5), at 7:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Mets are projected as a close favorite (-117 moneyline odds to win) against the Phillies (-103). The New York Mets will hand the ball to Tylor Megill (3-0, 3.74 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Aaron Nola (1-2, 3.74). The total for this game is set at 7.
Mets vs. Phillies Predictions
Mets vs. Phillies Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Mets vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 9-1 record from the 10 games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Mets and their opponents combined to go over the total four times (11 of the 10 games had set totals).
- New York is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Philadelphia is not favored for the first time in a while, as it has not been the underdog in its last 10 games.
- The Phillies and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Philadelphia has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mets vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tylor Megill
- The Mets have a 3-1-0 ATS record in Megill’s four starts that had a set spread.
- The Mets were named the moneyline favorite for three Megill starts this season — they won each time.
- Megill’s team has won all four of his starts this season.
- Megill has had four starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and one of those games hit the over.
Projected starter: Aaron Nola
- Nola’s team is 1-3-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team lost his only start as an underdog this season.
- Nola’s team has a 1-3 record in his starts this season.
- Games Nola has started this season hit the over two times in four chances.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Francisco Lindor has launched a team-best four home runs.
- Lindor ranks 13th in homers and 21st in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Starling Marte is batting .250 with two doubles, two home runs and three walks.
- Marte ranks 67th in home runs among batters in MLB play and sixth in RBI.
- Jeff McNeil paces the Mets with a .328 batting average.
- McNeil takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .400 with four doubles, a triple and an RBI.
- Brandon Nimmo is hitting .275 with two doubles, a triple, three home runs and 10 walks.
Mets Batting Leaders
- Bryce Harper leads Philadelphia in runs batted in with 14 while batting .276.
- Harper ranks 34th in homers and 10th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Harper has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .389 with a double, a triple, a home run and three RBI.
- Nicholas Castellanos leads Philadelphia in batting with a .319 average while slugging three homers and driving in 12 runs.
- Castellanos ranks 34th in homers and 21st in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia in RBI with 14 while batting .326 with two home runs.
- Bohm takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .222 with a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- J.T. Realmuto has 20 hits and an OBP of .338 to go with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Where To Watch Mets vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.