The Miami Heat are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at FTX Arena on Monday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 210.5.
Heat vs. 76ers Predictions
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Heat vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Heat games averaged 220.5 total points, 10.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Heat have a points-per-game average 5.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 6.6 more points (217.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 112.2 points per game compared to their 109.9 season average.
Heat vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 50 times over 88 games with a set spread.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 23-19 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 48 times out of 88 chances this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.9% higher than the 45.8% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have hit.
- In games Miami shoots better than 45.8% from the field, it is 37-13 against the spread and 42-7 overall.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 42 times over 89 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the 76ers have gone 6-4-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 41 times out of 89 chances this season.
- The 76ers’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Philadelphia is 34-18-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
Heat vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Monday’s total of 210.5 points 54 times this season.
- This season, 59 of Philadelphia’s games have ended with a score higher than 210.5 points.
- The Heat average 110.0 points per game against the 76ers’ 109.9, totaling 9.4 points over the matchup’s total of 210.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Heat have seen a 214.7 average over/under in their games this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in 76ers’ games (217.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (210.5 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.0 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (27-for-116)
- Bam Adebayo: 19.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 55.7 FG%
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (175-for-439)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (144-for-382)
- Duncan Robinson: 10.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (232-for-624)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 30.6 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (93-for-251)
- Tobias Harris: 17.2 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (101-for-275)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (132-for-309)
- Georges Niang: 9.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (156-for-387)
- Matisse Thybulle: 5.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
Where To Watch Heat vs. 76ers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.