The Detroit Tigers (6-12) hope to stop their five-game losing run against the Los Angeles Dodgers (12-6), at 10:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Dodgers are favored at home (-241) against the Tigers (+198). The Dodgers will start Tyler Anderson (1-0) versus the Tigers and Tyler Alexander (0-2). The over/under for this game is set at 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Tigers Predictions
Dodgers vs. Tigers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Dodgers vs. Tigers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 6-6 over the 12 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — 12 had a set run total — the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- Los Angeles has gone 6-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Detroit has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Tigers and their opponents are when it comes to hitting the over.
- Detroit is 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- Anderson has started just one game with a set spread, which the Dodgers failed to cover.
- The Dodgers were favored on the moneyline for one Anderson start this season — they lost.
- His team lost the only matchup he’s appeared in this season.
- Anderson’s only start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Tyler Alexander
- Alexander’s team has not covered in any of his three starts with a spread this season.
- His team is 0-2 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Alexander’s team is winless in the three games he’s started this season.
- In the three games Alexander has started this season, the teams combined to hit the under on the point total each time.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has accumulated a team-high batting average of .310.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Freeman’s home run total ranks 34th and his RBI tally ranks 64th.
- Trea Turner’s 16 runs batted in lead his team.
- Turner ranks 132nd in homers and fourth in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Turner enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .243 with four doubles, four walks and nine RBI.
- Mookie Betts has two doubles, two home runs and 12 walks while hitting .209.
- Will Smith is hitting .250 with three doubles, two home runs and six walks.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Austin Meadows leads Detroit in runs batted in with nine and has a batting average of .304.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Meadows’ home run total is 242nd, and his RBI total is 64th.
- Spencer Torkelson leads Detroit in home runs with three while driving in eight runs and slugging .382.
- Torkelson currently is 34th in homers and 81st in RBI in the major leagues.
- Robbie Grossman is batting .327 to lead Detroit this season.
- Grossman takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .412 with a double, two walks and an RBI.
- Javier Baez is batting .257 with an OBP of .297 and a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Tigers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.