The Colorado Rockies hope to halt their four-game losing run versus the Cincinnati Reds (3-16), on Friday at 8:40 PM ET.
The Rockies (-114 moneyline odds to win) and the Reds (-104) will take the field in an expected tight matchup. The Rockies will start Antonio Senzatela (1-1) versus the Reds and Hunter Greene (1-2). The contest has a set total of 11.
Rockies vs. Reds Predictions
Rockies vs. Reds Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Rockies vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, Colorado has not been favored on the moneyline.
- In their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Rockies and their opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- Colorado’s record against the spread is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 1-8.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Reds and their opponents are in their last 10 games with a total.
- Cincinnati has a record of 1-9-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rockies vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Antonio Senzatela
- The Rockies are 2-1-0 ATS in Senzatela’s three starts with a set spread.
- The Rockies were the moneyline favorite for one Senzatela start this season — they won.
- Senzatela’s team has won two of his three starts.
- Senzatela has started three games with a set total this season — his team has gone over in each of them.
Projected starter: Hunter Greene
- Greene’s team is 1-2-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 1-2 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Greene’s team has won one of his three starts this season.
- In the three games Greene has started this season, the teams combined to hit the under on the point total each time.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron paces the Rockies with seven home runs and 18 runs batted in.
- Cron’s home runs rank first in MLB and he ranks third in RBI in MLB.
- Cron has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .263 with two doubles, a home run and two RBI.
- Connor Joe is hitting .270 with four doubles, a triple, four home runs and eight walks.
- Joe ranks 13th in home runs among hitters in MLB and 111th in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .262 with three doubles, four home runs and six walks.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .346 with three doubles, two home runs and three walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in batting average (.279) and runs batted in (nine) this season.
- Farmer is 242nd in home runs and 64th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Farmer takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with four doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Tommy Pham leads Cincinnati in home runs with three while driving in four runs and slugging .373.
- Pham currently is 34th in home runs and 206th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Brandon Drury leads Cincinnati in home runs with three. He’s driven in seven runs and is slugging .512.
- Drury takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Tyler Naquin has 11 hits and an OBP of .283 to go with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Where To Watch Rockies vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.