The Texas Rangers (6-13) take a three-game losing streak into a contest versus the Atlanta Braves (9-11), at 8:05 PM ET on Friday.
The Braves are the road favorite (-145) versus the Rangers (+123). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Ian Anderson (1-1), and Garrett Richards answering the bell for the Texas Rangers. The contest has a set total of 9.
Braves vs. Rangers Predictions
Braves vs. Rangers Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Braves vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta went 3-3 across the six games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Braves and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- Atlanta’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over three times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Texas is 6-4-0 against the spread.
Braves vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Ian Anderson
- When Anderson starts, the Braves have gone 1-2-0 against the spread.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite for two Anderson starts this season — they lost both.
- Anderson’s team has won one of his three starts.
- Anderson’s starts went over the run total one time in three games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Garrett Richards
- Richards and his team failed to cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- This will be his first start this season with his team as the moneyline underdog.
- Richards’ team lost in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Richards with a total this season hit the under.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley is hitting .274 with six doubles, five home runs and nine walks.
- Riley ranks sixth in home runs and 44th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Riley has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with two doubles, three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Ozzie Albies has hit six home runs with 11 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
- Albies ranks second in homers and 32nd in RBI this season.
- Matt Olson paces the Braves with a team-high batting average of .315.
- Marcell Ozuna is hitting .269 with five doubles, four home runs and three walks.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Adolis Garcia is batting .200 this season with a team-high three home runs and 12 RBI.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Garcia is 34th in homers and 21st in RBI.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas in batting with a .342 average.
- Lowe ranks 132nd in homers and 67th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Corey Seager has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .257/.300/.351.
- Brad Miller is batting .188 with an OBP of .216 and a slugging percentage of .333 this season.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.